To all players of Wizard card game:
We need to test-play the latest version of BETA Facebook/Wizard.
Please notify me (Ken Fisher) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to provide the time needed to test-play and provide detailed feedback on problems encountered or suggestions for improvement. We will not be able to make any large-scale changes to the format as further programming costs are prohibitive. Loading the game problems at the links that I will provide are expected but once testing and refinements are completed Wizard will be placed on the actual Facebook/Games page where access will be simple and quick.
There will be a finite window for feedback and fixes. The plan is as follows:
1. Provide a list of public beta testers with email/contact info.
2. Share the FB page link and instructions to this list of players for how to start/install both the web version and standalone version (along with browser requirements, etc.) Note that the web version will only work on IE. Everyone else should use the standalone version.
3. Schedule 10 test games over the course of 2 weeks for players to play. They can join games as needed. Encourage players to play as well on their own time as desired.
4. Players should submit their feedback after each game.
5. At the end of 2 weeks, we will consolidate the feedback and address functional bugs.
* We hope for the test schedule to start by end of next : week.
Reminder: Your help is needed and requested. Please volunteer by emailing Ken Fisher at email@example.com. Provide your username, your real name, and your email address.